If You are located outside of the United States, please note that the Service is hosted in the United States. Therefore, Your information, including any personal information provided pursuant to the Service, may be processed and stored in the United States. As a result, United States federal and state governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies may be able to obtain disclosure of Your information through laws applicable in the United States. Your use of the Service or Your submission of any information to Us will constitute Your consent to the transfer of Your information outside of Your country of residence, which may provide for different data protection rules than in Your country. Please contact Us at email@example.com if You have any questions about how Your information may be processed or stored in the United States.
I. Information We Collect
A. Information Provide to Us
We may collect information from You including when You register for and use the Service, contact or interact with Us, fill out a form, apply for employment, respond to a survey, and voluntarily provide Us with Your comments and other content in connection with using the Service. When calling Us, Your telephone number, name and other personal information may be collected.
When you request information or register for the Service, we may collect Your name, email address, telephone number, address, password and any other information that You provide in the registration process.
When You submit a “Contact Us” form, We may collect Your name, phone number, email address, state, number of employees, job title, telephone number, and any other information You choose to provide to Us.
If You create a support ticket, We may collect Your name, email address, telephone number and any other information You choose to provide to Us.
When You use Our Service, We may collect additional information including regarding Your Internet connection, the equipment You use to access the Service and Your usage details as further described in the “Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Service” section below.
B. Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Service
As You navigate through and interact with the Service, We may automatically collect information including:
- information about Your hardware and software, such as Your location including information about Your precise location using methods that include GPS, wireless networks, cell towers, Wi-Fi access points, and other sensors, such as gyroscopes, accelerometers, and compasses;
- images and other information from Your device’s camera and photos that we are required to collect to provide the Service;
- the hardware model, operating system version, device memory, advertising identifiers, unique application identifiers, apps installed, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, battery level and time zone;
- information about Your wireless and mobile network connections, such as mobile phone number, service provider, signal strength and other network connection information;
- log information when You use the Service including details about the Service features You use, device information (such as Your web browser type and language), access times of Your use, pages viewed, identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify Your device or browser and pages You visited before or after navigating to our website;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- the domain name of Your Internet search provider; and
- information from Your device’s phonebook.
II. Information We Collect from Third Parties
We may collect information that other users provide about you when they use the Service. For example, if another user allows us to collect information from their device phonebook—and you’re one of that user’s contacts—we may combine the information we collect from that user’s phonebook with other information we have collected about you. We may also obtain information from our affiliates, or any other third-party sources, and combine that with the information we collect through the Service.
We may also collect information about Your access to and use of the Services as described in the “Third Parties that Provide Content, Marketing Services, or Functionality on or for Our Service” section below.
A. Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may collect information about You from third party sources including without limitation social media companies and marketing and business partners.
You may provide Us with information about You in connection with setting up, using or managing Your account.
The Service may provide connections with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. If You connect with Facebook through the Service, We receive Your public profile (which includes Your Facebook User ID, Your profile photo, Your public information, Your friends’ User IDs), Your language, Your country, and whether You are in an age group, for instance, under 18, between 18-20, or 21 and over. We can also access, store, and update the information You share through Facebook. If You connect with Twitter through the Service, We receive Your Twitter identity (which includes Your Twitter avatar and user name and Your followers’ user names). We can also access, store, and update the information You share through Twitter.
We may receive information about You from digital marketing companies with which We work to help Us deliver relevant marketing to You and recognize You across browsers and devices.
III. How We Use Your Information
We use the information that We collect for several purposes, including the purposes for which You provided it and to:
- provide services to You;
- provide user verification services;
- create or update Your account;
- connect with Your social media accounts and post content You choose to share;
- process and respond to Your inquiries and comments;
- send You information about Your relationship or transactions with Us;
- develop new products and services;
- personalize and enhance Your experience using the Service;
- send periodic emails or SMS messages (the email address and phone number You provide may be used to send You information and updates pertaining to Your account, in addition to receiving occasional Company news, updates, related product or service information, etc., but if at any time You would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, We will include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email);
- generate and review reports and data about our user base and service usage patterns;
- compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- prevent fraud and abuse of the Service and to otherwise protect users and visitors and our business;
- assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas;
- administer, operate and improve the Service and for internal business purposes; and
IV. How Your Information is Disclosed
VI. Third Party Service Providers and Business Partners
A. Other Cheeze Users.
We may share the following information with other users of the Service:
- information about You, such as Your username, name and photos;
- information about how You have interacted with the Service, the names of other Cheeze users with whom You are connected and/or friends with, and other information that will help Cheeze users understand Your connections with others using the Service; and
- additional information You have consented for us to share.
In addition, content You post or send will be shared with other Cheeze users, and how widely Your content is shared will depend on Your personal settings and the ways You use the Service.
B. All Cheeze Users, Our Business Partners and the General Public At Large.
We may share the following information with all Cheeze users as well as with our business partners and the general public at large:
- public information like Your name, username and profile pictures; and
- any photos or other content that You submit to Cheeze that contributes to content submitted from various Cheeze users throughout the community (including on a crowd-sourced basis), collected and categorized to capture an event or place from various perspectives that could appear anywhere including various portions of the Service or even other third-party services or platforms including streamed on the Internet, broadcast or rebroadcast including in real time on extra-large screen jumbo trons while you are at concerts or sports events.
VIII. Third Parties that Provide Content, Marketing Services, or Functionality on or for Our Service
Some of the content, advertising, and functionality on our Service may be provided by third parties that are not affiliated with us. Such third parties include:
- Marketing partners, which help Us understand users requesting information;
Social networking services (like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube) that may enable You to login to certain parts of our Service content and to share things You find on our Service with Your social network;
- If You choose to connect with a social networking service, such as Facebook, We may share information with that service, and that service may share information about You with us; and
G. Location-Based Services.
To provide location-based services, Cheeze partners (including Apple Inc.) may collect, use, and share Your precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of Your phone, computer or device. Where available, location-based services may use GPS, Bluetooth, and Your IP address, along with Wi-Fi hotspot and cell tower locations and other technologies to determine Your device’s approximate location. [This location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used by Cheeze and our partners to provide the Service.]
IX. Investigations and Law
We may disclose information about You to third parties if We believe that such disclosure is necessary to:
- Investigate fraud and abuse on the Service;
- Take action regarding suspected illegal activities;
- Comply with the law or guidance and cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties;
- Protect our rights, reputation, safety, and property, or that of users or others;
- Respond to claims and legal process (e.g., subpoenas); and/or
- Protect against legal liability.
X. Business Changes
If We become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, We may transfer Your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
XI. Aggregated Information
We may share aggregated information relating to users of the Service with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties. This aggregated information does not contain personal information about any user.
We implement a variety of security measures designed to protect Your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of Your information also depends on You. Where We have given You (or where You have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Service, You are responsible for keeping Your password confidential. We ask You not to share Your password with anyone.
While We take reasonable measures to protect the information You submit via the Service against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet, or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Email or other messages sent through the Service may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information through the Service and take special care in deciding with which information You provide Us.
We cannot guarantee that transmissions of Your personal information will be fully secure and that third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or the security measures of our partners. WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DUE TO TRANSMISSION ERRORS, THIRD-PARTY ACCESS OR ANY CAUSE BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
XIII. Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain Your information for as long as You use the Service and for a reasonable time thereafter. Please note that some or all of the information We have collected may be required in order for the Service to function properly.
XIV. Links to Other Websites or Applications
When You connect with Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter through the Service, these companies may provide Us with information as described in Section I above.
XV. Your Choices Regarding Your Information
You have choices regarding the use of information by the Service.
- Changing Your Information. To change Your information, please contact Us at support@Cheeze.com.
- Closing Your Account. You may close Your account by contacting Us at support@Cheeze.com. If the email account or mobile number associated with Your email address is not active, We may close Your account without notice. If your account is not used for more than 12 months we may close your account.
- Email Communications. You can make changes regarding opting out of or otherwise receiving email communications from Us by contacting Us at support@Cheeze.com.
- Opt-Outs Available from Our Partners. Some of our partners allow users to opt-out of their collection of information. See “Third Parties that Provide Content, Marketing Services, or Functionality on or for Our Service” section above for details.
XVI. Information Collected From Other Websites; Do Not Track Policy
Your browser may offer You a “Do Not Track” option, which allows You to signal to operators of websites and mobile applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that You do not wish such operators to track certain aspects of Your online activities over time and/or across different websites and mobile applications and services. The Service does not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means that We collect information about Your online activity both while You are using the Service and after You leave the Service.
Our Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from an individual under age 13. If You are under the age of 13, please do not use the Service and please do not submit any personal information through the Service. If You have reason to believe that We may have accidentally received personal information from an individual under age 13, please contact Us immediately at support@Cheeze.com.
XVIII. Terms and Conditions; Construction
XX. How to Contact Us
XXI. Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users of our Service that are California residents to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information about the types of personal information the business has shared with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. To make such a request, please email Us at support@Cheeze.com or write Us at Cheeze, Inc., Attn: Privacy, 305 Lytton Avenue, Palo Alto, California USA 94301.